Kerala Ayurveda Virgin Coconut Oil is produced from the fresh meat of the coconut. This meat is usually dried and preserved before being turned into Kerala Ayurveda oil or it may be “wet milled”. Wet milling is when Kerala Ayurveda coconut meat is immediately pressed into Kerala Ayurveda coconut milk, and then the Kerala Ayurved Virgin coconut oil is separated out of that milk.
This is a Kerala Ayurveda Vegetarian product.
- 100% pure cold-pressed Kerala Ayurveda virgin coconut oil.
- No preservative.
- Kerala Ayurveda cold-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil contains Lauric to increase metabolism, hasten weight loss, reduce bad cholesterol and a host of benefits.
- Kerala Ayurveda Virgin coconut oil comes in an air cushion packing to ensure safety & zero damage.
- The natural aroma & nutrients for a longer period.
- Good for preventing & curing nappy rashes on babies.
- Thyroid Support.
- Women who took Kerala Ayurveda virgin coconut oil every day had a significant reduction in abdominal fat.
- Kerala Ayurveda virgin coconut oil is commonly used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Moisturizing your skin is the key to keeping it youthful and healthy.
- Kerala Ayurveda Virgin coconut oil can also be used to improve the health of your scalp and hair.
100% Natural Kerala Ayurveda Extra Virgin coconut oil.
Kerala Ayurveda Extra Virgin coconut oil has a high affinity for hair proteins. Since it has a low molecular weight, it penetrates inside the hair shaft, moisturizing your scalp and hair, and restores its natural shine and softness.
Kerala Ayurveda Virgin Coconut Oil for Massage. “Fractionated coconut oil is effective for massage therapy due to the fact that it is readily absorbed and tolerated by most body types,”
There are no reviews yet.