KERALA LEMONGRASS OIL – 10 ML
1. Lemongrass is used as a natural remedy to heal wounds and help prevent infection.
2. It has anti-fungal properties.
3. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
4. It has anti-oxidant properties.
5. It may act as a pain reviler.
6. It may help relieve stress and anxiety.
To use lemongrass in aromatherapy, add up to 12 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon carrier oil such as coconut oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil. Mix into a warm bath or massage into your skin. Never apply essential oils directly to your skin.